1. Do you sometimes know when a friend is about to call or message you?
a. Yes sometimes
b. No. c. Often I am thinking about someone when they call but I think its all coincidence.
13. If asked to be a fortune teller at a fair, would you expect to have:
a. Have a degree of success in predicting the future of some clients?
b. Treat it all as a bit of play acting? c. Be a little nervous just incase any of the statements you made came true?
2. Do you ever experience a strong feeling or atmosphere in a place or building?
b. I have strong first impressions of places.
c. No d. Sometimes
14. Have you ever been aware of exerting mind over matter: of making things happen by will power?
b. No c. Perhaps on a few occasions, coincidence
3. Have you ever felt that you are having an out-of-body experience or that you are floating and can observe yourself from a distant point?
c. I have had vivid out of body experiences before d. Perhaps, only in dreams
15. Have you ever known something was about to happen, seen it in your mind before the event takes place?
b. No c. Yes, but perhaps there were normal clues or signals which only my subconscious was aware.
4. Have you had some feeling of some strong premonition of impeding disaster?
b. Not really, or at least only in circumstances in which I might expect to feel nervous
c. No d. Yes but on no occasion did anything happen to justify these presentiments.
16. Do you think people have an aura around them? Are you aware of spiritual element as well as the physical body when you look at someone?
a. I often associate people with certian colours
c. No d. I cant see anything tangible, but I do have instinctive feelings about people.
5. Have you ever been aware or seen someone else’s presence or heard a voice, when to all intents and purposes you were alone?
a. Yes; this sensation can be most convincing
b. Never c. Not really, or at least only in circumstances in which I might expect to feel nervous.
17. Are your dreams very vivid? Do you feel like sometimes you are able to direct them?
a. Yes quite often the imagery is very real and there is an element of being able to control events, especially just before waking up
b. I don’t know because I never remember my dreams c. Occasionally, especially when I have gone to bed in an anxious state of mind. I have very vivid dreams as a child which I still remember today.
6. Have you ever been aware of objects moving mysteriously in your home or previously unknown objects appearing there?
b. I often find objects out of place.
c. Yes but I am sure there is a normal explanation d. No
18. During a metal-bending session on television have you ever had a personal experience of the phenomena such as a spoon bending or your watch stopping?
b. No c. No, although I did experiment at the time.
7. Do you think the level of coincidence in your life is abnormally high?
a. Yes, it does seem that way
c. Yes, but it is probably being aware of the coincidences that makes me appreciate this. d. I don’t know
19. Does electrical equipment in your household wear out or go wrong abnormally quickly or often?
b. No c. I am not sure but I will keep a check on it next time
8. Have you ever seen shadowy or light figures which no one could perceive at the time?
b. No not to my knowledge c. Yes but there is always an explanation
20. Have you ever had voices in your head telling you what to do?
a. Yes, and they are quite distinct from the normal thought processes
b. No c. Only when my conscience tells me something is right or wrong or my other self intervenes
9. As a Child, did you ever have an imaginery friend who was a very real person to you
c. Maybe, I was too young to remember d. I had an imaginary friend, but I knew they were not real later on.
21. When asked to write an imaginative story, have you ever felt;
a. That someone else has taken over the pen and written it for you so that you don’t even know what you are writing until afterwards
b. That it is impossible to start, your imagination will not work? c. That sometimes it is as though the story writes itself and your ideas seem to come from thin air.
10. When you sleep do you:
a. Have dreams that influence what you want to do the next day
b. Dream in colour
c. Never Dream d.Occasionally dream of real events
22. When you look up at cumulus clouds do you:
a. See a multitude of changing pictures.
b. Feel emotions more strongly.
c. See the shapes of faces. d. See clouds.
11. Are you good at recalling your dreams?
c. No. d. I don’t think I ever dream
23. When you meet someone for the first time do you:
a. Immediately connect with them?
b. Guess what they are really like?
c. Reserve judgement? d. Form an immediate assessment of their personality?
12. Are you a person who:
a. Enjoys the company of others whenever possible?
b. Is the life and soul of the party?
c. Likes to express themselves but not excessively? d. Prefers to keep their counsel?
24. Do you like being around animals? Do you find it easy to communicate with them? Are you refreshed by being in nature?
b. I need to visit nature often.
c. Yes. d. I find nature to be refreshing but couldn’t stay there long.